Re: [FWDLK] Chrysler Classic....

Winter Chrysler Classic Swap Meet - (614) 644-4000 - 02/25/2006 at Ohio Expo Center, Columbus, OH - 2.49mi

http://local.yahoo.com/details?fr=dd-local-tl1&id=32416123&stx=swap+meet&csz=Columbus+OH&ed=ARrYU6160Sz5JT4ldOWO4rJnO3l2ekLnnUBn3_eZPti36KUbsVWydWTh9QWSKW.FC_jJ

I hear there's a swap meet coming up this weekend in Columbus, Ohio that is
run by the same people that put on the Chrysler Classic...just curious if
anyone knows where I can find some more information about it.  I know they
have a website but I'm failing to find it.

Also, anyone planning on attending?

Thanks,
Garrett