Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2006 9:30 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] 1958 Plymouth Suburban Rear Window

It there a way to open the rear window to a 1958 Plymouth Suburban?  From the inside of the tailgate it seems to have an electrical pushbutton.  On the outside there is a hole exposing gears.  I have been looking all over my toolbox for a 10mm die but I have had no luck.  If I find it would that or what work?

Oh I have 3 auctions on Ebay ending soon!

Thanks in advance,
Kelly