[FWDLK] New Floors for ForwardLook Cars

Anyone ever used the floors made and sold by Classic Fabrication in South Carolina (http://www.classicfabrication.com)?  I spoke with Richie and he gave me a quote of 2 front / 2 rear floor panels for a '57 Coronet and same pieces for a 60 Saratoga for $671, including shipping to Ohio.  Sounds like a lot less than the ones offered by the folks in Connecticut (RC?), especially when replacing floors in more than one car.  Any special techniques for replacing these panel?  Any source for trunks?

Thanks for your experiences.

Larry (Akron)