Re: [FWDLK] New Floors for ForwardLook Cars

Re: [FWDLK] New Floors for ForwardLook Cars

Yes, I used the Carolina company to replace three (3) of the four (4) floor panels in my Plymouth.  Very satisfied, however the replacement was not straightforward because of the considerable support structure requried.  Not a problem with the replacement floor panels, just a problem with all of the rotted small supporting pieces required to hold the panels in place.  The very experienced welder I used and I estimated about three (3) days to remove and replace the three (3) panels and it took him almost two (2) weeks by the time he fabricated all of the smaller parts.  As an added note, I primed all of the panels and then painted truck bedliner coating on them on the inside of the car.
The under side got the standard undercoating.  Hope this helps.

Dick Skinner
1959 Plymouth Sport Suburban
1953 Maxim Pumper Fire Truck