Re: [FWDLK] Ebay

I buy and sell a lot on Ebay and I can stand to lose a few cents here and there thru PAYPAL,it's safer than overseas checks,money orders from countries that I can't even spell or have a clue where they are,and it's safer than giving a credit card number to purchase something over the phone or even at a store anymore.If I sell something for $200 and pay $7 for the security,I'm happy.And I've only ever heard of anything like seized bank accounts at that website PAYPAL SUCKS which is probably a scam(isn't he trying to get you to use a different pay method by giving him your account numbers).I know a guy who does over $4,000 a month thru PAYPAL and never had a problem transfering money to his bank account.
Adam Lindenbaum
58 426HEMI/4Speed Fury
57 Savoy Kustom