Re: [FWDLK] Ebay

The fees for PayPal are 2.9% up to $3000. received in a month. They go down for more volume per month to 1.9%
A negligible cost for quick money.
Ray

On Mar 9, 2006, at 10:49 AM, Ron Waters wrote:

?
Sorry, but with ebay's fees on the rise, I don't need to turn over an additional 4.2% to paypal. Don't understand what the big deal is?in?writing a check or obtaining a money order, or even using WU.
?
Ron