Re: [FWDLK] Ebay

Ron;
Do not believe that it's hard to do. It has been done alot. One way is to send an email to a seller stating that his account is being messed with, "please log in" and verify some bogus sale. Seller follows the links provided and gets taken to a scammer and logs in. Password is now in the scammers hands. I've gotten 6-7 of these scams in the last 2 weeks, which I forward to spoof@ebay. Last week, I was emailed back from ebay and was told that one email from them was legit. 1 out of (seems like) a hundred in the last year or so.

If any of you get a email from ebay or PayPal, don't respond, never follow the link. Open a new browser-page and type in eBay or PayPal and once logged in, look at your "Messages" link to see if they really did email you.

Also note, that eBay will always have your name on the email if it's from them. but just to be safe, do the above.

And yes, feedback is very important. I have a 100% positive from 247 different members, and most are very exuberant since I go to great lengths to pack well and ship fast. i am very proud of the feedback, and give as good as I get. There would have been more than 500 Positive, but when we moved and had to change ISP's, I somehow lost my old account and was started over again.

I'll take a check or MO if their feedback is great and there's 25 or more, but I also hold up shipping for a few days to let checks clear.

regards, Ray