Re: [FWDLK] DIAMOND BACK RADIALS

As with most things in this country anymore DB's WWW tires are made in Taiwan,but they still need to meet DOT standards so I'd feel safe running them.I have old "remanufactured" WWW radials on the rear of my '57 from around 1995 and they've held up to at least a dozen trips to the dragstrip with multiple runs each time,and who knows how many burnouts on the street.I think they were from DB.My fronts are the "new" WWW radials from a couple of years ago,they are Dayton tires.I have no idea (or care) what part of the world they come from.As Neil says they drive,handle and balance nicely.
Adam Lindenbaum
58 426 Hemi/4 speed Fury
57 Savoy Kustom