[FWDLK] Spring Time, for the Imperial

Ted, you've got a tough-decision, to make, given that you own, (and
drive), an Imperial.

Do you just drive it around, solo, to shows/cruise-ins? Do you transport
'couples', to dinner-outings? Do you take highway trips with it, at
prolonged speeds, above 65?

Where are you located, in relation to facilities which can re-arch the
springs?

I know that 1957 + w.y. stationwagon springs, are plentiful, but for
55-56: dunno....

If you buy a NORS set of springs, you'll have your car's OEM springs to
discard, save, or sell.

If I lived close to a facility (which I do not!) , I'd try a "re-arch"
of my existing  IMP springs, given that your car has a unique
'ride-quality', that the NORS company probably does not care-about;
after-all, does an IMP "ride" like a 300??----unless that NORS company
says    :  "Sure,  we've  got 1955-1956 IMP -spec springs, right here,
in our 'book', and they ARE
different from "300" springs; no problemo...",
then, I, personally, would re-arch my IMP springs, or go search the

Neil Vedder