Re: [FWDLK] Eaton-Detroit springs

In a message dated 3/20/2006 8:44:51 PM Eastern Standard Time, Cebuisle2@xxxxxxx writes:
I have followed the spring thread on the list. In attempting to contact Eaton by e-mail I have found their web site does not list any Chrysler springs other than late model vans.All restoration springs seem to be Brand X cars.

Not from what I know.  Mike Eaton has provided replacement springs for Chrysler products back to 1924 and Dodges before that.  I have known him for years and he has complete files on all springs for all model cars.. He not only provides springs for the 300's but he can make all of the rest.  Information that you can provide always helps.  He made a set for my '63 Sport Fury that were perfect in vehicle height and appearance.. A few years ago he went into semi retirement and his daughter, Kim I believe, took over the business with the same positive attitude of her father.   They can heat treat the springs in the shop so holes can be drilled for inserts and bolts before tempering. The shop is right across the street from the Old Tiger Stadium in downtown Detroit...Michigan and Trumbull.   Try again to reach them.
Marv