Re: [FWDLK] AnyOne need Modern New Gas Charged Shocks for Forward Look C

Re: [FWDLK] AnyOne need Modern New Gas Charged Shocks for Forward Look Cars

I just installed a set of Joe's shocks on my 57 Saratoga. (He advertised earlier this month on the list.)  Joe's done all the hard work shaving down the lower mounts without damaging the bushings on the front shocks.  It cut installation time down to just minutes.  I highly recommend his products!  Here's the link to his ebay store: