Re: [FWDLK] AnyOne need Modern New Gas Charged Shocks for Forward Look C

Re: [FWDLK] AnyOne need Modern New Gas Charged Shocks for Forward Look Cars

Hi list,

We are going to order 4 sets of these and have them shipped to The Netherlands.

If there’s anybody else in The Netherlands, or close, we could combine for shipping.

Just wanted to let you know…

Jim Hoekendijk