[FWDLK] For sale: '56 Plymouth Custom Suburban

[FWDLK] For sale: '56 Plymouth Custom Suburban

I was going to put my '56 Plymouth Custom Suburban wagon 4dr up for sale on ebay but thought I would try here first. Car is located in San Francisco, CA. It has the 277 V8 with a manual 3-speed with a working overdrive. It is an excellent driver, new tires, could use paint. Interior is good except for front seat. All glass is good, chrome is decent, body is good but it does have some rust around the right side headlight and some other minor rust along the gutters and some minor rust along the lower doors. Engine runs very well(no smoke, no blow-by). Brakes are good, suspension and steering very good. Has the CA black plates and is currently registered. It is a daily driver. I am asking $3,000 for it. I will have photos this Wednesday that I can send. Nick Nichols