[FWDLK] Fwd: Benefit car shows at Yesterday's Ann Arbor

[FWDLK] Fwd: Benefit car shows at Yesterday's Ann Arbor

Passing this on to all y'all. 3 different benefit shows, all at Yesterday's Collection.

Go, enjoy, and spread the word about our Beauties.

regards, Ray

Begin forwarded message:

Subject: Benefit car shows at Yesterday's Ann Arbor

MICHIGAN FIREHOUSE MUSEUM SUB\NDAY MAY 14,2006

YPSILANTI AUTOMOTIVE HERITAGE MUSEUM SUNDAY JUNE 11,2006

THE WASHTENAW 100 CLUB SUNDAY JUNE 25, 2006

?

ALL SHOWS AT YESTERDAY’S COLLECTION, INC

.5899 JACKSON ROAD

ANN ARBOR, MI 48103

FROM 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM

CALL OR STOP BY FOR MORE INFORMATION

(734) 668-6304

?

$10.00 PRE-REGISTRATION FEE, AND $15.00 AT THE GATE

FOOD, ICE CREAM AND BEVERAGES ON LOCATION

TROPHIES, DOOR PRIZES AND DASH PLAQUES