Sent: Sunday, April 23, 2006 7:52 AM
Subject: [FWDLK] Unsticking a stuck engine?

Hi list,

So now that I've established that the engine I have is frozen into a rather nice anchor, I have a few questions. Please keep in mind the following: It is a non-matching #'s engine, and it'd be cheaper to buy a reman for this particular application than to have it rebuilt, so the motive behind unsticking it is to get it to turn, then get it to run, then use it, where it is, as is. Do I have any hope of it running properly? If so, what is the best way to get it unstuck?

Thanks all,

Dave