[FWDLK] Got Acetone ? Do the MATH !

Heh, heh, my original post(s) were from memory (always a risky
endeavor).

Yeah: the article suggests 2-3 OZ per TEN gallon tank; so, "we" would
be looking to install
4-6 OZ per 20 gallon 'fill'

I'm gonna try 5 OZ, on  my fill-up this weekend; as I'm about 3-gal down
from full, this-time I'm going to put the acetone in before the gas.

The acetone:gas ratio/math gets considerably trickier on subsequent
partial-fill-ups.

Neil