[FWDLK] 5/6 UPDATE--COIL AND THROTTLE BKT REPRODUCTION

[FWDLK] 5/6 UPDATE--COIL AND THROTTLE BKT REPRODUCTION

Hello Members!
This reproduction of 'COIL TO MANIFOLD ADAPTER' and the two 'THROTTLE RETURN SPRING' brackets is for....
56 FURY with the CI dual quad conversion
57 FURY
58 FURY with 318
56--57 hemis with in line dual quads ( I THINK)

AND ANY OTHER POLY ENGINE THAT YOU HAVE THE FACTORY QUADS SET UP FOR.

Brackets will be same shape,, size, and thickness as the original ones.  They will be primed and ready for paint or plating.  Attaching hardware is included with the coil to manifold adapter.
We are on the verge of having a 20 set order.  I think we will get there SO--I am putting up the FINAL PRICING!!!
To all who have already signed up--I will be emailing you this week with my contact info for advance payment.  If you are new to this,,please contact me off line to express the interest.
IF we get to 30 sets,,(personally I don't think so),,there will be another decrease of about $3.00 each which I would refund if you have already paid.

SO HERE IS THE 'FINAL' PRICING

COIL TO MAN ADAPTER---$ 47.00
PAIR OF THROTTLE RETURN SPRING BRACKETS----$60

To all USA orders,,, add $10 for S&H

I will be placing the order the end of this month,,,,,first articles for inspection on or about 7/1,,,,,all parts by about 7/15

Something of interest--the metal shop HAS expressed an interst to REPRODUCE any thing else of sheetmetal that we may want.  Like us,,,the larger the order the better. One and two piece work is NOT desireable,,,but at least 10 or more would be of interest to them.

Thank you all
ED ECKERSON
LI  NY
57 FURY