Sent: Saturday, May 06, 2006 4:25 AM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] '57 Dodge in Ft. Lauderdale, FL

Beware, be careful.  This seller has a poor feedback rating, lots of negatives stating misrepresentation. Plus, there are several bad feedbacks that were withdrawn, or feedback rating would be even worse.  Any feedback out of the 99% range is a warning sign in my book.  As it stands, almost 4 out of every 100 sales was unsatisfactory.

Bill Huff