[FWDLK] Ebay Feed back

On the subject of EBay feed back I sell on EBay and can tell you also that negative feed back is left a lot for no reason or just to post it !!   My feed back is great and the negative ones I do have are all from people that buy things and or never pay for items.  Take the last negative feed back I received from a buyer.  He claimed the item was damaged the photos did not show the damage ECT.   Well the box was packed and shipped and insured but the buyer never contacted me about any thing and when I asked him for a photo of the item or return it and I will refund there was still no reply.  This was all done after he left negative feed back.  SO please check more than the negative feed back look up ID changes, how long was the seller selling total items sold every month and things like that.  I just wanted to tell my personal experience