[FWDLK] 5/13 UPDATE-REPRODUCTION COIL AND THROTT RETURN BKTS

[FWDLK] 5/13 UPDATE-REPRODUCTION COIL AND THROTT RETURN BKTS

Hello Members

I expect to formally order these item by months end.  If you have committed PLEASE send your funds to me at the address I emailed to you.  We have established a pretty good price due to quantity.  In order to maintain that I need your financial commitment at this time.

APPLICATION:::
56 FURY with cast iron dual quads
57 FURY
58 FURY with 318
MAYBE some 56/57 in line dual quad hemis
And any other POLY engine that you have installed the factory dual quads on.
THE ITEMS:::
I can send pics of the sample brackets that we are reproducing if you are not sure.  They are the two throttle return spring brackets and the coil to manifold adapter bracket.

All brackets will be same as the originals,, professionally manufactured.  The coil bracket will have the hardware for the coil hold down.  They will be finished ready to plate or paint.  THERE IS A POSSIBILITY that if time and quantity permit THEY WILL BE FINISH PLATED!
No promises on this.

The current pricing as follows
COIL TO MANIFOLD ADAPTER---$47
BOTH THROTTLE BRACKETS-----$60
SHIPPING AND PACKAGING to anywhere USA add $10
I expect to have parts ready to ship to you by MID JULY.
If interested, please contact me off line ASAP.

ED ECKERSON
LI  NY
57 FURY
59 SPORTFURY