[FWDLK] The Ace-tones !!!

Gary Pavlovich wanted a Status Report, on Horrie's mileage, with the 4
OZ of acetone that I had put into my first 20-gal.  fill-up, so, altho
the gauge was reading about 1/2 full, I said, what-the-"heck", I'll go
visit the local cheap-gas emporium (now: $3.35 for 87 grade; $3.55 for
El Premo 91 grade), & see what 'gives' ,.

What 'gave', was 10.3 gal. after driving something OVER 100 miles, in
small-town local
driving-around!

"Problem"  is, H.'s now got a full-on viscous fan, and Diamondback
radials, so I don't have an accurate  base-line, to compare-to..,.. but
10.3 gallons consumed, in 100+ miles of "City" driving..... [ using
Premo, another variable, which I haven't normally (had-to) use(d), in
the past, but, which has been strongly recommended to me, as a provider
of increased mpg ] ....is GREAT mileage.

Another problemo is the varying usage (spirited driving) of the car, on
the highway, around here.

These 100+ miles (the odo is actually very-accurate, now, with the
P235-series tires) were NOT driven in MoBilGas Economy Run fashion!

In the ratio of 1OZ per 4 gallons of fuel (1:64=
1.5% by volume) the amount of acetone is relative very minute--I put in
about 2.5OZ of acetone with the 10.3 gal fill-up.

I still "have"  the original internet 'report', that I picked-up, off
the Viper website, if anyone would like to (re-)read it.

It might be just an automotive placebo, but H appears to be all-smiles
(engine/exhaust note
sounds great!) with the acetone, in him.

Neil Vedder