[FWDLK] 56 Plymouth convertible for sale

[FWDLK] 56 Plymouth convertible for sale

'56 Plymouth Belvedere convert:

This is a complete car that looks to be restorable, I have not had it in the
air yet but the '58 Dodge I pulled out of the same place turned out to have
just about a perfect frame in it.

If this is as good I'd like to see $3000 for it.

Looks to have been black with a blue interior.  I have photos available
here.

V8. Powerflite, missing some dash parts (radio, clock), the rest is
complete, will need rockers and floorpans.  Trunk pan looks to be solid.

I'm not going to mess with it unless I have a serious interested party.
Book on these is around $4000 for a complete car in #5 condition.

Send me a note off list if you're interested in one of these -

Bill K.