[FWDLK] Quarter Panel Update

Group,

As an update on my search for new rear quarter panels for my '58 Coronet,
I've tried Blackcar, R-Car and Rocker King and have been unable to get a
full length panel.  It seems that availability of full length panels are
sporadic, based on NOS inventory.  A fellow list member, Larry in Akron,
recommended Bill's Speed Shop near Akron, OH (330-832-9403).  I spoke with
Bob at the shop and he has pieces like above the wheel opening for $115 per
side, rockers for $52, and extended rockers which goes to the beginning of
the rear wheel opening for $60.

Also, Gary Bauer of the Rocker King said that he received a email the other
day from a local gentleman looking to sell his '58 Coronet sedan and asked
if I'd be interested.  I'm not, but wanted to forward the email to the
group.  If interested just email Gary at sonoma@xxxxxxxxxx and he will
forward your contact info to the seller.  The sellers email is below.

Chris
Wilmington, DE

Hi Gary. I live in Southern Indiana. I have a 58 Dodge Coronet 4 dr Sedan
with 28,000 original miles and also a parts car. The Dodge was hit on the
left rear quarter. I have all the parts to fix it. We are moving and it
needs a new home. Do you know anyone who might be interested? I will make
it worth your while. By the way, I have pictures if you happen to be
interested. Thanks, Jeff