Re: [FWDLK] Quarter Panel

From what I understand, these are all vintage, aftermarket panels, which were made oversize to slip over existing, rusted metal.

Ron
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, June 02, 2006 12:44 AM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Quarter Panel

I bought from the Rocker King when he was pre-eBay, and had nothing but positive experiences.  Good quality US steel.
Check out:  http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1957-1958-1959-Plymouth-Dodge-DeSoto-Chrysler-NORS_W0QQitemZ4644829956

I just bought a lower rear quarter from Bill's Speed Shop in Ohio (about 20 miles from me) for my 57 Coronet (had a bunch of them).  Very nice-looking heavy steel and believe it was about $70.  Call:  330-832-9403.

Larry (Akron)

Guys,

I'm ready to replace the rear quarter panels on my '58 Coronet (just in
time for Carlisle) and saw a posting a few weeks ago about a guy on Ebay
using the name Scopan23.  Apparently this guy sells extended length panels
for my car and at a very reasonable price.  Would anyone have this guys
phone number or email address?  Or, any recommendations on who else I can
try?  It seems the vendors that I've found provide panels for Plymouth and
not Dodge.

Thanks,
Chris
'58 Coronet