Re: [FWDLK] timing chain replacement

 Hi Bryan,

If you do less than ~75K Miles on this chain it would be very unlikely that
you would ever notice a difference.

It is recommended to replace the sprockets and chain at the same time, and
it is a pretty good idea to buy them from the same manufacturer, sometimes
available as a set.  Just stay away from the nylon teeth upper/cam sprockets
all too common during the 60's!  Cloyes has been around quite a while.

Good luck/have fun, be careful pressing in the new timing cover seal!

Bob