To: <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, June 02, 2006 11:00 AM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] 56 Plymouth convertible for sale

Just for your reference, the car on eBay that sold for $1100 had no front
clip, no engine, no seats, rusted top bows, the seller stated it needed
rockers and quarters done as well as floorpans and called it "40%
complete" - hardly a "rust free California car" in fact it's a fallacy to
believe that just because a car is from California means it has no rust.

In any case I could care less what it sells for on eBay, if it's not worth
$2500 then I can load it with engine blocks and get $200 for it at the
crusher.

Bill K.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jan & Roger van Hoy" <vanhilla@xxxxxxxxxxxx> To: "Bill K." <pontiac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Friday, June 02, 2006 11:47 AM Subject: Re: [FWDLK] 56 Plymouth convertible for sale

Just for your reference, a rust free California '56 Ply vert just went for
$1,102 on eBay.
# 4642673743

--Roger van Hoy, Washougal, WA, '55 DeSoto, '58 DeSoto, '56 Plymouth, '66
Plymouth, '41 Dodge