[FWDLK] Saving FL cars

  I for one applaud Bill K's efforts to save as many of our beloved cars
as he does.  I'm sure hauling them out of the mud is not fun, but
someone has to do it if they are to have a chance at cruising again.  So
-  Bill - - Thank you .

Cruisin'  in  S. Florida
http://community.webtv.net/RJZ123/RichsRides