Re: [FWDLK] OFF TOPIC BUT PLEASE HELP!

I get a good deal of spoof e-mails from paypal and eBay...although not so many as before. I also get a good deal of spoof e-mails from banks and other financial institutions in which I don't even have an account (and some I've never even heard of or some that don't have offices in my state). I doubt that closing your paypal account would stop the e-mails, the senders don't seem to take the time to figure out if you actually use any particular bank or service, they just send them to everyone they can. If you're worried, go in and change your password...although if you never gave it out, I wouldn't worry about it.