From: debenson2
Sent: Monday, June 05, 2006 5:29 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] FL stuff

Hello, Dave I think that would also be a wonderful idea!
What design do you think it should look like?
I am a member of MSRA (Minnesota street rod association) and they have just what you describe...It is a transparent background with logo about 2"X3" and the members put it on the inside drivers corner of the windshield....
Anyone else have input please email me....
I think a big demand for the FL stuff is there....
Do you know if the fellow that dose the FL shirts (on the site store) is feeling better?, he may have some great input too. I think his tee shirt design would be cool, I wonder if he would let us use it?
debenson2
road2recovery
Box 43873
Brooklyn Park, Minnesota 55443 USA