[FWDLK] 58 Fuelies....

Well, thanx to Dave S.'s having 'forwarded' a 1999 FWDLK
chatroom-thread, I was cruising around  memory-lane, on the other
'threads', & found this one, wherein List member Wayne Graefen mentions
that former-person (RIP)
Bob Dupin had found the 1958 CHRY "Display E.F.I.  assembly, and,
another "production" fuelie assembly.

'This' thread mentions a 'find', reportedly involving a 1958 Dodge Regal
Lancer, which was 'found' to have had an intact fuelie installed on it
[PROBLEM: the fuelies were initially "offered", and, then,  withdrawn,
way-prior to the introduction of the mid-year Regals ].

I also recall a comment, by Erstwhile WPC Club prez Sherwood Kahlenberg,
@ the 1985(???)
Detroit Natl Meet, that "someone" (I thought that it might have been
Sherwood?) had 'recently' found an intact fuelie unit???

And, then, there IS that mega-million-dollar-
worth O.E.M. 58 Adventurer convertible, that has an operational E.F.I.
unit installed on it (it's been in Mope-mags, recently)

So, the question is (Wayne/Sherwood/ANYONE) : how many E.F.I.
units (obviously all-but-the Adventurer non-
operational!) might still exist, & does anyone "know anything" about
this 'mythological' E.F.I. Regal Lancer , since 1999???

Neil Vedder