Re: [FWDLK] 58 Fuelies....

Hi Neil:

Yes, I have an original EFI unit -- in fact, because you have such a great memory, I will elaborate. I have 3 EFI cars and I have the complete EFI for all 3.

I am starting restoration of car #1 this month. I also have one in the middle car (LA Press Car) and I do have the last one built (a North Hollywood, CA car).

The 58 DeSoto you speak about is not an original EFI car. I saw the car before the injection was found. When I saw it it had the emblems on the fenders. A nice touch...  but  no cigar!

I know what's real and what's not.

Sherwood