[FWDLK] Chryslers At Carlisle

Good Morning All,
     I will not be at Carlisle again this year.  I have also given up my 4 spaces that I have had for many years.  I also would offer for sale all my Mopar parts to any one who would want them.  This includes approx 1600 parts on a computer list + many pieces of trim and many parts not listed on my computer list.  Email me off line for any other questions.  These parts are from the years 1930's to the early 1980's.
Thank you,
Jack Johnson   Shinglehouse, Pa