[FWDLK] Paint Booth

Title: Paint Booth

I am planning on setting my garage up as a paint booth for my 56 Dodge.  I have everything figured out except for the ventilation.  I have an exhaust fan, but I do not know if it would be better to pressurize the garage by blowing in filtered air of exhaust the garage by blowing out the paint vapors.

Pressurizing with filtered air may help keep dust from being sucked in through the cracks.  Exhausting fumes would pull the fumes off of the floor a little faster.

Does anyone in the group have experience or insight into the pros and cons?

Ken Rimington
1956 Dodge CR