To: <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2006 6:01 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] Late 50's Brakes

I have been the owner of a 57 and 58 Belvedere since 1990.  In that time I
have had an older work on my cars.  I have been having problems with the
brakes on my 58 and tried to contact him to check/fix them.  They have not
been done since 1990!! I was sadden to find out he passed. I have a friend
who owns a garage and said he would gladly do them but said he needed a
special tool to remove the drums. He could not remember the name, but said its like a spider. This I remembered from working on the car with the older
gentleman.  I asked his wife if I could get the tool I needed and she said
she would of loved to help me but their son's unloaded all his stuff.
Can any one tell me the proper name of this tool and where (if) I can get
one?   Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

Mike
57/58 Plymouths