[FWDLK] fuel filters

Most of our cars came with a white opaque fuel filter.  These are no longer made by Chrysler, Fram or any of the other manufacturers.  I have found a supply of white opaque fuel filters that are 1 3/4" in diameter and 2 1/4" in length, just like the originals.  They have a 5/16" inlet and outlet.  These fuel filters are not exactly like the originals but they are mighty close.  Pictures are available if anyone wants to see what they look like.

Price is $12.50 plus shipping.

Mike Meyer