[FWDLK] Anyone need / any of this worth a hoot?

[FWDLK] Anyone need / any of this worth a hoot?

Wandered a junkyard today.

Lots of Forward Look -

3 '55-6 Chrysler 2drs .  There is supposed to be the front clip and cowl for
a 300B here also but I did not see it.  Then again it's swampy in here and
the weeds were waist high, so...

1 - very rough '55 Plymouth convert.  Complete, but rotty, has that side
trim someone was looking for a while back.   It's on it's side like this /
with the passenger side on a '48 Chrysler and an unknown 30's car, it looks
like it was pushed over when they put the '55 Packard 400 4dr on top of the
stack.  Definately parts only, the frame is shot and the entire trunk pan is
gone.

1 - '60 New Yorker 4dr.  One small crack in plate surround - anyone looking
for one of these?  They're impossible to find intact.  Has spare tire deck,
too - that worth anything?

1 - '58 Chrysler 4dr.  Maybe a New Yorker, the gauge pods were chrome and it
had a crest on the glovebox door.  Too much junk on top to see if it had a
Hemi in it.

1 - 57-8 Plymouth 4dr.  I forgot to look at it up close, but it was rough.

Spotted half a '55 Dodge grille, too, the rest of it could be there
somewhere.

There was a big pile of motors with at least 4 hemis in it - I didn't pull
numbers, but I noted one "Chrysler Fire Power" valve covers and two or three
with plain covers (that signify anything?).  All looked to be short bell
Chrysler Hemis, most had the trans on them, one even had the driveshaft and
rearend connected..  A few Polys in there too.  Of course, this pile has
been there for 30 years - they're rough - I'll probably pass it to the hot
rod crowd.

I was mostly curious if the '60 spare deck is worth anything, none of these
cars are savable or worth saving except maybe one of the Chryslers that is
in one of the few dry spots in the yard.   There was a savable '40 Plymouth
coupe nearby, too.

Bill K.