Re: [FWDLK] Car Buying Scams!

Have your bank check out the check. Tell them it may be a scam and that they need to verify that it is good. Try to contact the person named on the check by phone to verify it's not forged. But whatever you do, don't let the car leave your hands and do not give any money back until the check has cleared, then wait an additional week. Meanwhile, see what arrangements they want to make for picking up the car. Usually, if it's a scam, pick up is pretty vague.
Ray