[FWDLK] Chrysler Brakes

I noticed over the weekend that my 60 Saratoga (RB 383) has a hose coming out of the master cylinder power booster that split into one that goes to the manifold, and the other comes through the radiator support and is hooked to nothing (clothespin is currently taped into the end).  However, looks like there is a vacuum can inside the left wheelwell under the battery that has a fitting behind the headlight.  Is this where the hose from the MC Power Booster is to be routed?  Purpose?

Also, when rebuilding one front wheel cylinder, I think I may have put the spring caps on backward.  Assume this will leak if I don't do it again, right?   (Not always time to do it right, but always time to do it over).  Want to get the wheel cylinders right before I bleed the brakes!

And, what is the best way to replenish the master cylinder when bleeding the brakes with that big old MC power booster on top?

Thanks.  Larry (Akron)