[FWDLK] 1955 Plymouth/Dodge V8 Oil Filter Bolt Torque Spec

[FWDLK] 1955 Plymouth/Dodge V8 Oil Filter Bolt Torque Spec

Greetings:

I received a call asking what is the torque spec for the oil filter bolt
on the V8 engine?  This would be the bolt that holds the lid onto the
canister in which the replaceable element sits.  Neither I nor the
caller have seen the info in the service manual.

A gut-guess would be 30-35 ft-lbs.

Thanks,
Jason.