[FWDLK] fs 1957 dodge custom royal lancer

[FWDLK] fs 1957 dodge custom royal lancer

Hi:

I was wondering as to why I had not seen any traffic to do with the forward look list and found out that somehow I had been bumped off the list.

I have a very solid 1957 dodge custom royal lancer 2 dr ht that I've had full intentions to restore but unfortunately I have other projects in the way that have to be taken care off first. Here are some of the basic details of the car: 1) it's a canadian built car so would have had the 313 poly engine in it with the cast iron 3 speed automatic tranny. 2) The tri colour paint combination is red, sahara dune beige with white roof 3) The only rust on the car is in the rocker panels but I do have a replacement set for it.
4) The padded dash assembly is intact
5) the headliner(which is cardboard in those cars) is also intact
6) the rear seat and rear seat package are in nice condition.
7) although the car was missing the front bench seat, I do have a power swivel seat that I got from a 1959 car presently sitting in the car plus my 1957 dodge coronet parts car has an original bench seat (non power) that could also be used for the purists.
8) the car will require a full restoration.
9) my plan was to install a very stron running 413 engine from my donor 64 new yorker c/w with aluminum case 727 tranny as well as transfer the complete front end suspension from the chrysler unto the 57 dodge in order to have the much larger brakes. The same could be done with the rear end assembly although those off a 65 or newer chrysler would be preferable to eliminate the older type tappered axles which are still used on the 64 chryslers. I have lots of photos that I can supply to anyone interested plus a lot of NOS parts such as lenses, etc that are available to the purchaser of the car. I am located in south eastern British Columbia which is about 50 miles due north from the Idaho/Montana borders.

   Thanks from Fern