Re: [FWDLK] Finned Mopars

Yeah, But just 10 minutes of the Forward Look cars and 20 minutes of commercials? Come on, that's way out of proportion. Not even HGTV (that my wife watches) is that bad and the have to pay a lot more then just one host.
<>Roy<>
Puyallup, Washington
 hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Year One pays the freight to get the show to your eyes. So, ya gotta
see their stuff.