[FWDLK] Going thru the stuff

My wife desires to use some space in my building for storage so I moved some things from the top of my room in the building.  I have the original front and rear carpet from my 1955 Plymouth 2 door club coupe that I had hidden up there in a plastic bag.  Is this something that someone could use?  The front is faded in spots and the plastic insert is like new.  There is one spot at the edge where the cardboard side kick plates were that the carped rotted along the edge. The back carpet is faded also.  It is blue in color--at least that is what I think as I am color blind some.  Any way if anyone is interested in this I can email some photo's and contact me off line.
Thank you,
Jack   Shinglehouse, Pa