Re: [FWDLK] This is a SCAM

In a message dated 7/11/2006 6:18:58 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, johnaire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I am selling my Motor Home locally on a web site.  Below is the message I finally received from a scam artist just to show  to any one that has not seen one.
I recently sold my boat.  14 years old, in the $3000 range.  I advertised it on "Craigslist.com", which is a popular Internet classified ad service.  (Free!)

I got an offer with the same basic stipulations.  The amusing part is that the "buyer" was in the U. K., and expected me to believe he was going to ship this modest boat to England!

Sometimes, these worms just seem to come out of the woodwork....

Joe Savard
Lake Orion, Michigan