[FWDLK] This is a SCAM

I am selling my Motor Home locally on a web site.  Below is the message I finally received from a scam artist just to show  to any one that has not seen one. I have already told him we would meet at my attorney's office and it would be cash.
Jack  In Shinglehouse, Pa.
Wish I knew how to turn him in.

Thanks for your email and update on the bottom price($3,000),it  was
accepted by my client and he  has directed us to issue payment to you. I
would need your assurance that the property whose payment we would start
processing,is in a good condition as the only view our client had of the car
was on the internet and this purchase is hinged on his personal judgement of
what the property's state and output would be like,in comparison to models
of its category.
However,he made out a certified cashiers check of($7,000) before he
travelled for a conference,for a previous car and its shipment charges
etc,but it was unfortunately sold. The amount on the check he deposited for
the car is bigger than what should be paid to you now, so the check is now
meant for the total expenses which includes the purchase of your car ,its
pick up from its present location and the shipping charges/other necessary
shipping arrangements.
However he has instructed us to bikery on with this transaction. So when
payment gets to you, you're required to deduct the cost of your car
($3,000) and send the balance of($4,000) to my client shipping agent to
enable him offsett shipping charges/arrangements. Once the transaction is
concluded, My client shipping agent will be coming for the pick up of the
car from its present location, on an access to a prepaid shipper for
shipment,and also conclude other necessary shipping arrangements. So you
dont have to bother yourself about the pick up and shipping rrangements,
while title papers and other necessary documets will be sent by you via
fedex courier . Please Confirm this and provide (1) NAME (2) CONTACT ADDRESS
AND CONTACT PHONE NUMBER(s) for check payment to be delivered to you via
regular mail immediately , please remove
the add of the car from the internet to avoid complications from other
buyers.