[FWDLK] gas tank removal

Hi All,

I'm looking at removing the gas tank in my 58 Fireflight. A couple of questions: First, what tool do you use to open the drain plug? Second, how do you remove the filler tube, since you can't see or access it while the tank is in place? I tried feeling for the clamp, but I'm sure there's plenty of dirt at the connection that makes it impossible to know exactly what I'm feeling. Any tips?