[FWDLK] AMAZING Ebay store--CHRY pics, including CUSTOM 1955 300....

[FWDLK] AMAZING Ebay store--CHRY pics, including CUSTOM 1955 300....

and other 40's-50's CHRY's, including other 55's, a 56, and 2 pics of a
58 Saratoga hardtop, AND one photograph of the 1941 THUNDERBOLT---I know
one 'prototype/show
car' literature collector, who would buy the 'Bolt photo, in a
heartbeat!

Not cheapstuff, but they are original photographs.

Neil Vedder