[FWDLK] I feel your PANE ...

I'm (fortunately) not desperately- seeking
replacement windshield glass, but for my car's
application, I would only need NON-bubble
clear-glass, for a 57-???? hardtop model.

IIRC, someone had said, 'long'-ago, that "my"
windshield application might be still-available, from LOF, or, some
other major supplier.

If it is, or, not, does any facility provide a "mask" , so that "LOF"
might be sand-blasted into ANY
windshield??

I had 'heard' , that Timo's Bubble-windshields "came" with the LOF logo,
on them.

So, how does one (or: IS  it possible-to?) apply the proper
glass-manufacturer  logo, onto windshields???

Neil Vedder