Re: [FWDLK] Marvel Mystery Oil

Thy Ramirez wrote:

Hi,
Does anyone recommend using Marvel Mystery Oil? What other uses can you use it for besides Gas and Motor Oil? How much would you put in a gas tank or in your motor oil for a V8 engine? Thanks,
Kelly

usually just follow the directions on the container

I also use it 500 miles before an oil change if its down far enough to add to the crankcase without overfilling. Both our 1990 vehicles were still running strong and clean at 180,000plus miles when we bid them by-by several years ago.

( have 2 gallons in garage right now, caught it on sale 2 months ago at meires )

I do not always run a oil/MMO mix right off the bat at time of filling during oil changes.

--
Paul Holmgren
2 57 300-C's in Indy