[FWDLK] Marvel Mystery Oil (and PB Blaster)

[FWDLK] Marvel Mystery Oil (and PB Blaster)

I had a 29 truck I was going to restore and poured Marvel Mystery oil into the cylinder walls and on the valve train to keep everything free.  When I sold the truck on ebay to a man in Canada, it was still turning free.  Good stuff.

Another great product is PB Blaster.  It uses some type of enzyme process to eat rust and make it easier to unbolt stuff.  If I have a job to do that involves some parts that have been married for a long time, I plan ahead to soak them in this stuff.

Tom Taylor

55 Dodge

(recently experienced the reason that brake systems went to dual circuits.  It is a sinking feeling to push a pedal to the floor.  But, having that hand brake is a life giver.).