[FWDLK] Clokhead Centerplanes

AMEN

Tom Taylor

1955 Dodge

I have found the Lockheed Centerplanes on my 56 to be easy to adjust. Just a

slight twist of the wrench and you are done. No messing with an adjusting

tool in a slot, no trying to remember to ratchet it up or down, and no using

a screw driver to hold off the catch on the star wheel if you go too far and

have to back it off.

Dave Homstad

56 Dodge D500

with Lockheed Centerplanes, no self-adjuster.”